Monday, August 4, 2008

Vancouver

Welcome to Canada! We drove Grandma and Grandpa up to Vancouver on Friday and they flew home on Saturday afternoon.
Joshua and Dad checking out the dolphin show at the Vancouver Aquarium.
Grandpa and Delia saying "cheese".

The dolphin show was my favorite part of the Vancouver Aquarium, everyone else really enjoyed the Amazon Gallery - but I thought I was going to pass out from the heat and humidity and had to wait outside the exhibit! The Aquarium was really neat, but not a place to go on a Saturday in the Summer - way too crowded. Joshua asked this morning when we can go back to the Aquarium and Stanley Park. I'm hoping to go again on a weekday, when school is in and hopefully it will not be so crowded!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Honey said...

You know, I've been planning a flower bed just like that one for our front yard. :) Ok, so not really. But, it sure looks pretty. Love all your pictures.