Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're Not Usually This Cool

We have been trying to make good use of Joshua's new drum with some family jam sessions. It's been a lot of fun to put on a cd we like (recent choices have been the Wilderbeats and Great Big Sea) and try to follow the beat!
Joshua takes the drumming pretty seriously!

On a side note, Joshua was jumping on the bed the other night when we were supposed to be getting ready to say prayers, and I threw my hands up in the air in mock exasperation and said, "Where did you come from?!" He looked up at me and calmly said, "From you."

Delia rockin' her guitar and microphone.

Jason with his violin
(wet spot on shirt courtesy of Eliza).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Honey said...

I love your family jam session!

I just thought Jason was really getting into it - working up a sweat. :)