Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Updates

I haven't blogged in so long, here's a few pictures and some random updates to go with them:
Delia started kindergarten last week. She loved her first week, but is home sick today. Her favorite parts are riding the bus and recess. We all miss her when she's gone, I think Eliza the most.

We had a great time with everyone during the family reunion. 12 of us did the Whidbey Tri together - such a fun memory. Here's a photo of lots of cousins coloring under the table Jason built for us last year and our rocket building materials up top. Too many fun memories - it deserves a post of its own, but it might not happen! We loved every second of having everyone here.

We ordered caterpillars this summer. I had wanted to do it when everyone was here, but the shipment took longer than I had anticipated. It was amazing to watch them grow and become butterflies and then let them fly away. Highly recommended!


Jason swam in the 1st ever Whidbey Adventure Swim. 1.2 miles in the Puget Sound - which I thought was so amazing since he had only started swimming this summer. The kids and I volunteered. It was a well-organized event and I hope I can do it with him next year. We'll see if I can get over my open water fears!Link

1 comment:

Honey said...

Love the update!
We had such a great time there - and I'm so disappointed that I forgot to sign your table! Boo. (Unless it was just for the kids..I can't remember.)
A great picture of Jason! What a feat. You guys will certainly rock it next year!